E Q U I N O X
H O m e s
* * * * * * *
223 EAST STREET, SHARON, MA
NEW CONSTRUCTION – IN PROGRESS
READY FOR SPRING 2018 – CUSTOMIZATIONS STILL AVAILABLE
- SALE HIGHLIGHTS -
- Price: $980,000.
- 5 bedrooms; 3½ bathrooms; 3,600 s.f. of living space.
- Classic New England colonial with modern features, nestled on a beautiful 1/2 acre level lot in desirable Sharon neighborhood on Scenic Road. Open floor plan, tall windows, tall ceilings, recessed lights, oak and tile floors. Light and spaciousness abound.
- Kitchen features soft-close, maple cabinets painted cotton white, matched with granite counters, tile backsplash, pantry, peninsula and custom island; stainless steel appliances, including microwave drawer, gas cooktop and double oven.
- 1st floor includes mud room, office, dining room, kitchen and gas fireplace in Great Room.
- 2nd floor includes bedrooms, laundry room and private in-law/au pair suite (bedroom and bathroom) above garage.
- Spacious basement features large windows and tall ceilings, including 500 s.f. of finished, habitable space for extra play space or multi-purpose room.
- Maintenance-free exterior, large yard (seeded lawn and landscaping). Front porch and back deck. Spacious driveway for side-entry 2-car attached garage.
- ENERGY STAR FOR NEW HOMES green building certification for superior whole-house energy-efficiency, insulation, indoor air quality and water management. High-efficiency appliances and HVAC.
- Customizations and buyer options/upgrades available. Generous builder allowances.
- Property & house Information -
- Address: 223 East Street, Town of Sharon, Norfolk County, MA 02067-2720.
- Appliances: double oven (gas), cooktop (gas), range exhaust hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave drawer (in island); clothes washer/dryer (all appliances stainless steel, Energy Star where available).
- Back Deck (back door access): approximately 150 s.f.; composite decking and railing.
- Baseboard: 1x6 vertical flat.
- Basement: full; partially finished; 8’6” ceiling; insulated concrete form walls; insulated slab; bulkhead egress; interior access stairwell; sump-pump; recessed lighting.
- Colors: gray siding, white trim (exterior); buyer’s choice (interior) (VOC-free paint).
- Construction: modular/frame (2x6 walls, 2x10 joists, double rim joists and sill plates, truss roof).
- Countertops: granite/stone in kitchen; white cultured marble in bathrooms.
- Cabinetry: Merrillat Marlin Maple; painted cotton white; soft-close; 9” pull-out spice/can rack to right of sink; 2¾” crown molding on upper cabinets; mirrored medicine cabinets in bathrooms.
- Doors: ThermaTru Smooth Star entry with ½ sidelites for front door; Permashield sliding glass for back deck access; 6-panel smooth solid core doors for interior.
- Door Hardware: brushed nickel, lever-style.
- Driveway: 6 off-street spaces; 3”+/- asphalt on top of gravel base; 2-car wide; turning radius for garage entry.
- Electric: circuit breakers, 200 amps.
- Energy Features: insulated windows and doors, walls, ceiling; insulated basement walls and slab; Energy Star appliances; internet programmable thermostat; air filtration system for indoor air quality.
- Exterior: vinyl siding (clapboard and shingle/shake); PVC trim; gutters/downspouts.
- Faucets/Fixtures: satin/brushed nickel.
- Fireplace: gas (great room); colonial-style hardwood fireplace mantle with stone surround.
- Flooring: pre-finished glossy oak throughout (buyer choice); 12”x12” grey ceramic tile in bathrooms, laundry room and mud room.
- Front Porch: approx. 100 s.f. (covered); composite decking.
- Foundation: 27’8” x 50’; ICF construction (insulated concrete forms), poured concrete footings, walls and slab; perimeter drain and waterproofing systems.
- Garage: 2 (two) spaces; remote control overhead doors; slab on grade concrete floor; access to house via mudroom.
- Heating & Cooling Zones: 2 (gas furnace and central AC); internet programmable thermostat.
- Insulation: full, fiberglass (R-49 ceilings; R-21 walls); R-20+ rigid foam (basement); R-13 basement slab.
- Lighting: recessed (LED) lighting throughout downstairs and master bedroom; other areas subject to buyer choice; under cabinet lighting in kitchen; closet lighting in upstairs bedrooms and kitchen pantry.
- Living Area: 3,600 s.f. living space on first-/second-levels and partially-finished basement.
- Lot Area: 1/2 acre (20,100 +/- s.f.) (rectangular lot; northwest facing; level).
- Paint: Sherwin Williams ProMar Zero VOC (buyer choice of up to four different colors, plus colors for trim, ceiling paint and front entry door); walls double-primed.
- Property Use: single family/detached.
- Road Type: public, paved, publicly maintained; town-designated Scenic Road.
- Roof: asphalt/fiberglass shingles (gray); 16” overhangs.
- Rooms: 12 total (kitchen, living/great room, dining room, office, laundry room, 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms (including master), 1 half bathroom, bonus room above garage).
- Schools: East Elementary; Sharon Middle; Sharon High.
- Sewer: Private Septic (Title V compliant; 2,000 gallon tank; 5 bedroom system).
- Stormwater Management: damp/waterproofing system around basement walls; perimeter drain; sump pump; gutters draining to daylight or dry well.
- Style: colonial.
- Toilets: white, ceramic Lo-Flo.
- Utilities: gas (natural), electricity, cable/internet, municipal water.
- Ventilation: roof soffit and ridge cap; Panasonic WhisperGreen fan/light units in bathrooms; kitchen exhaust ventilation.
- Windows: Andersen 200 series, white exterior, white sash, grilles-between-glass (Energy Star).
- Window Trim: 1x6 flat base, 1x4 flat casing, 5/4 x 6 header (lintel).
- Zoning: SRB (Single Residence B).
- Notes -
- Home will ready for closing and certificate of occupancy in early 2018; all subject to Equinox receiving necessary municipal permits, certificates and approvals.
- Do not enter onto property without express seller/owner consent and accompaniment.
- Current town tax/assessment information reflects property before demolition of existing house (taxes to be updated by town assessor prior to closing on new home).
- Energy Star for New Homes final certification and HERS score are contingent upon final verification and testing by independent third-party rater and confirmation by U.S. EPA; Equinox cannot guarantee any particular cost savings in Buyer utility bills.
- Buyers should review this information with their real estate agent or advisor of choice; buyers and/or their agents are to perform their own due diligence and verifications.
- Plans, specifications and information subject to change based on site conditions, field adjustments, code compliance, material/product availability and builder discretion.
- This document is for marketing and informational purposes only; it is not an offer, it creates no contractual obligations, duties, or relationships and it does not constitute warranties or representations of any kind unless and until any information contained in this document forms the basis for an agreement that is specifically incorporated into an Offer to Purchase and/or Purchase & Sale Agreement.
Please contact John McGowan if you have any questions or want more
information concerning specifications, allowances and floor plans.
John L. McGowan, Manager
Equinox Homes, LLC
52 Ames Street, Sharon, MA 02067
MA HIC No. 18634
MA Realtor No. 9539348